A Man Alone's Blog

My little bit of Cyber space

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom

I went to St Martin's School of Art in London.. I have been a dancer, a wig maker and was Deputy Wig and Makeup Master at the Royal National Theatre for 21 years. Latterly in Cornwall I was a Civil Servant, now semi-retired due to disability. I have moved from Cornwall due to my mother's health .

Sunday 23 June 2013

Another card I have made for a friend

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


3 Comments:

Blogger Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Peter,
Lovely card, lovely layout and image, great colours.

Thank you for the comment you left on my pattern blog, lovely to hear from you, I was going to email you but I have lost your email address, nice to hear from, hope you are feeling better and getting back on your feet.
Margaret

Sunday, June 23, 2013  
Blogger McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card Peter, I like the design, did you make those flowers?
Kevin

Sunday, June 23, 2013  
Blogger tilly said...

a cute card and love the pink spotty ribbon
Tilly

Wednesday, July 24, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home