A Man Alone's Blog

My little bit of Cyber space

My Photo
Name:
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom

I went to St Martin's School of Art in London.. I have been a dancer, a wig maker and was Deputy Wig and Makeup Master at the Royal National Theatre for 21 years. Latterly in Cornwall I was a Civil Servant, now semi-retired due to disability. I have moved from Cornwall due to my mother's health .

Tuesday 16 June 2009

My Awards from Jennie





I have been given this award by Jennie for which I am greatful and shall be passing it on to my blogger friends... Peter XX

2 Comments:

Blogger jennie'g' said...

glad you got them all this time peter...jenniexx

Wednesday, June 17, 2009  
Blogger Caro said...

HiPeter, if you visit my blog again, you will see I have given you an award too. hope you get it, let me know. caro xx

Wednesday, June 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home